In order to facilitate and optimize the search process, www.exportadoresdecordoba.com allows you to generate and create SUPPLIER LISTS or CATALOGS of all the companies you are interested in.
In order to move forward through the supplier list creation process, you must be logged in with your BUYER PROFILE OR ACCOUNT. If you are not logged in or do not yet have a Buyer account, the site will redirect you to login for you to enter the username and password or to register (See instructions here). Once this step is completed, you will be able to proceed with the creation and saving of the supplier list.
1) Carry out a search using the main Search bar. Search by PRODUCT/SERVICE, COMPANY or TARIFF NUMBER.
2) To the right of each of the search results you will see the "ADD TO MY SUPPLIER LIST" option. You can select one or all of the search results.
3) Once you have selected the company/provider, you can go to "VIEW MY LIST" (which will display above the search results). Click on that option to open a list of the search results you selected to be included as suppliers.
4) Above this list, you will see the option "CREATE SUPPLIER LIST". Clicking there will open a new window where you can name the list and add a brief description. The list of suppliers is thus generated and saved so that it can be accessed again at another time.
5) Whenever you log in with your Buyer profile or account, you will be able to find and view the supplier list you have generated and saved by clicking on the "MY LISTS" option. There you can see and edit the lists, add more companies, contact all suppliers included in the list at the same time or share the generated catalog. Each supplier list can include up to 25 companies.